The people of Justus, Ohio, a small Welsh & German community of coal miners and farmers, decided in 1877 to establish their own church rather than traveling to other churches in the area. The building the congregation presently occupies was constructed in 1911. This little country church offers the gospel of Jesus Christ to all who enter. We believe in putting our faith in our Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, loving one another, making disciples for Christ, and loving God.
The church congregation serves as a witness for the Lord Jesus Christ by reaching out to the community through “Lunch on Us” the third Saturday of each month from 11:30-12:30, feeding various athletic teams from Fairless High School throughout the year, providing a five day summer vacation Bible school, holding a fund raising dinner each month, and deeply caring for its parishioners through visitation.
Sunday School Classes: 9:45 a.m. (All ages welcome!)
Sunday Worship: 10:45 a.m.
Nursery (Newborn-4): 9:45-11:45 a.m.
Join Us at Justus...The Little Church with the Big Heart!